Friday, September 15, 2006

I have succumbed to peer pressure!

After joining an online sewing group, and reading all their blogs, and seeing them display their handiworks, I have decided creating my own blog to do the same is what I have to do!

So here it is :-)

I might list a few things I am wanting to make;

  • a shirt for Logan (I have some gorgeous fine cord to make it with)
  • a dress or skirt for myself (I have some gorgeous floral material to make it with)
  • a few wrap tops for Tiana & Alexis
  • a dress for a friend's little girl
  • a range of soft toys that Tiana has designed for me

ah, I could go on!!!

But for now I will leave it at that, I'll return later to start posting some pics, I am going to go now and attempt to get some sewing of some sort done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home