Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Op shopping


I finally ventured into an op shop today on a search for fabrics & patterns, and discovered a right little treasure trove!!! I walked out with some old pillow cases, a doona cover, and some materials that are destined to become dresses and pants. As I was paying I eyed 3 boxes jammed with patterns...

I had a quick flick through, and came home with the one pictured - can't wait to get started on it!

The ladies in there told me they have 2 more boxes of fabrics out the back, and more patterns as well! I can see myself becoming a frequent visitor there now... Must say, I was very impressed with the cleanliness & order in there too, the last few op shops I have been to were not nice, I can remember walking out of them feeling dirty, but this one today - ahhhh, op shoppers heaven :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I love that pattern, very cute. Don't you just love a bargain?

11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a great little store. It is wonderful when you find a nice one. And it sounds like they have plenty more things to discover hiding in their back room.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home