Friday, September 29, 2006

Sewing night


I have my fingers crossed anyway! Tonight I want to finish off the softie for the softie swap. I want to finish off the present I am making for KDs baby girl (I am still so incredibly excited that she is here!). I want to finish off a skirt I am making for Alexis, and then I want to get started on a shirt for Logan. Just to get the girls to bed early... Logan is there already, and should be down until close to his 11:30pm feed. It's all looking promising :-)

Before I go, here's a pic of a little elephant I made years ago (probably around 7 years ago I think) the girls have just discovered him & a little hippo I made at the same time, and they just love them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

That is just gorgeous! You are a softie expert!
I love the bears too by the way. My son would LOVE them!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Awwwww Shilbey, that elephant is just so cute! Can't wait to see your softie swap softie! :)

9:13 PM  
Blogger Cass said...

Love it can't wait to see your softie,.

8:47 PM  
Blogger SusannahJ said...

Awww just gorgeous!!!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home