Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I have been sewing, just not blogging


I haven't been doing as much as I want though :-( I'll get more done one day!

What have I done? I have:

  • made a pair of shorts for Tiana, that I botched up totally, so much so that they went from a size 5 to a size 1 (ish)!! Alexis now owns them!
  • made a softie to send to a friend, photo to come at some stage...
  • um, I can't think of what else I have done!

I have nearly finished a pair of shorts for Logan, my first attempt at an Ottobre pattern, they are looking great! I have sorted through my sewing stash, boy do I have some fabircs! Now, knowing a bit better what I have I now have ideas of what to make. Somewhere at the top of the list is a shirred top for Tiana out of a gorgeous piece of fabric I have sitting here (it has even stayed out of the box so I can get onto it!)

Somehow I have managed to get the house under control a little, so I am feeling like I am getting closer to having time to sit & sew. Now to just stay away from the computer so I can...

ANYWAY, here's a photo of the shorts mentioned above, I really wanted to get the spots to all line up, but wasn't having any success in doing so, then somehow, once all sewn up they do match pretty well, so I am quite chuffed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

Shibley, I love the shorts. I have that material in a white.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

The shorts look great, you have been busy!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home