Friday, February 09, 2007

Dusting off the machine

At long last I have dusted off the machine, and been sewing again - **happy dance** :-D

Tiana started school a week and a half ago, and I am finding a bit more time in my day, and as a result finding myself a bit more organised, and a bit more able to sew.

In the last week I have sewn 2 new nappies, AIO's, the pattern needs a little tweaking, but they'll be good for around the house anyway. I do have another pattern which I love, I should dig it out and make one up following that...

Tonight I have also nearly finished an art smock for Tiana, and a hug-a-bub type sling for me.

I have one more nappy I want to sew tonight, so I should be quick... Here's a few photo's I've been meaning to post; the Christmas sacks that I have made for each of my babies. A pair of shorts for Tiana, and the little bag I made for Tiana's camera. Not a great photo of the Christmas sacks, but it's the best we took, and now they are packed in a box & being stored at my ILs, so a better photo will have to wait until the end of the year now!!

hmmm... photos not loading tonight, I'll try again soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Shibley! Long time, no post! LOL Good to see your back sewing though. Just wanted to say, Grace started Kindy too recently and the little girl with the bag peg next to her's is called Tiana! Awwwwww!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home