Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A little bit of sewing...

First off is this little fellow. He initially started life as a very different species, but when it came time to stuff him he looked a lot more like a bird than what he was meant to be! Alexis just adores him, tells everyone he is her birdie, and she gives him cuddles all the time :-)






Next is a little top I made when Tiana was a baby. I love the pattern, it's from one of Mum's TopKids magazines. It is described as a dress, but it always looked better as a little top;





And the last thing for this entry, a pic of a piece of fabric I have. This came from Mum's, and I think originally it came from my Grandmother's stash. I just love it, but have no idea at all what to do with it! It's a satin type fabric, only a small piece, but just devine (I really should have ironed it prior to the photo *blush*)

4 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Some nice work there! And that fabric is lovely, isn't it?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I adore that top! It's so feminine! I can't wait to see what you do with the fabric...

10:09 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Cute little bird! The top is lovely too, but the fabric is just fantastic!!! Is there enough for a little skirt, I think it would look adorable.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kylie said...

The material looks - I like the little girls. Oh I love how grandma's keep things! But satin - I have no idea what you could do with it! Maybe something summery! LOL - And I say that sitting here freezing!

The little top that you made is cute as well.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home