Friday, July 06, 2007

A big move has happened

The title says it all! DH started working at the end of May, and after 2 months of looking we finally found a rental property. DH moved in the day we signed the lease, we followed him down last weekend.

It is a lovely home, 3 bedroom plus study, 2 living areas, a DISHWASHER!!!!!!!! A big powered shed out the back, a huge undercover area outside, backs onto a nature reserve... Each day we look out our back windows to see kangaroos! We're about half an hour from Melbourne city too :-)

I feel sad about having moved Tiana away, I am sure she will be fine though.

The point of this post? An explanation why I haven't been sewing lately! I did participate in the EB Dress up swap, haven't got photos of what I made to post organised yet, I posted my parcel last Friday, I should go and check how it was received!

OOH! The best thing about this house? I will be able to have a sewing area PERMANANTLY set up!!! SO excited about that! And for a while, I have my Mum's computerised machine and her embroidery machine, how fun!

7 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Welcome back Shibley! Glad you finally found a rental suitable and how exciting having a perment sewing set up!!! Lots of fun!!

9:51 PM  
Blogger thehummingcat said...

Congrats on your move, were heading down the same path, fingers crossed I can have a permanant sewing room, how fabbo would that be! Enjoy your new rset up, it all sounds so delightful.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Shibley! you will LOVE having a dishwasher. I have managed to do so much more sewing with a permanant sewing area set up so enjoy getting it all organised!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

It sounds like a lovely house! Congraulations on getting your own sewing area too, I'd never be able to do anything without mine. Look like we can look forward to seeing some more creations from you now then ;)

3:11 PM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Sounds like you are getting settled - cant wait to se what you do with your mum's machine while you have it on loan.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Niki Jones said...

Hi thanks for your lovely message on our beautiful Jed. Don't konw if you will get this , but thanks again. Niki

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home